Celebrating Community and Connections
May 20-22, 2022
JET35 Reunion Details
- WHEN: Friday, May 20 – Sunday, May 22, 2022
- WHERE: Motif Hotel, Seattle, Washington and nearby spots
- WHAT: A three-day gathering for all JET alumni and friends to celebrate 35 year of the JET Program and enjoy exciting programming, special events, and plenty of time to see old friends and make new ones!
When you register you will immediately receive a confirmation email at the email address used to register. If you do not receive the confirmation email, check your spam folder and whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org and the @usjetaa.org domain. If you still don’t receive a confirmation, please contact us at email@example.com so we can confirm your registration.
All JET alumni can become members of USJETAA! There are FREE and paid options. Become a member here!
If an option is grayed out it means you are not logged in or do not have the right level of access for that type of ticket. Try logging in, becoming a member, or upgrading your membership to access additional levels. If this is your first time using the new membership and event system, you will need to reset your password to login.
- Early registration through 4/22
- Regular registration 4/22-5/19**
- Online Registration Ends - 5/19
- Special hotel rate until 4/22 (Book Here)
**The early registration deadline has been extended at the special request of several chapters.
- Early (through 4/22): Paid Member $150, Member $160, Non-Member $180
- Regular (4/22-5/19): Paid Member $180, Member $190, Non-Member $210
- Onsite: $250
Out of an abundance of caution, we will be observing the following COVID protocols:
- Attendees will be required to be fully vaccinated (2 shots, booster encouraged) or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test from a testing provider in the last 72 hours prior to the event.
- During the event we will also require masks indoors when not eating or drinking.
What is the registration cancellation policy?
Refunds are not available for this event. However, registrations can be transferred to another person up until May 19, 2022. Transfer requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 19, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST. To find someone to transfer your ticket to, you may post in the event Facebook group.
If you cannot attend, but would like to donate the cost of your ticket to support USJETAA then the cost of your ticket will become tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Please email us at email@example.com to change your ticket purchase into a donation. You will receive a tax deductible receipt once the change is processed.
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org